Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Check that off the list

Now that I finished summer school, I have a good six weeks to get things done...make some check marks on my ever-growing to do list. Last night I was able to check off passing calculus with a C or better... After checking My Pack Portal for the umpteenth time, I finally found out I managed to get a B+ which was very exciting.

Yesterday, I also got to finally go grocery shopping...It is really nice to finally have some food in my house. I also signed up for my new gym membership at Lifestyle Family Fitness, since I was recently kicked off reject island by Peak's recent closing. Now I just need to figure out how to get out of my personal trainer contract since it is now null and void, especially since my trainer has literally gone awal, I haven't heard from him in about 2 weeks. That should be a good time (getting out of my contract). Also after working out only twice at Lifestyle, I must say I am getting the better end of the deal, even with being uprooted from my gym. Lifestyle is awesome...all of the machines have their own tvs so that I don't get stuck watching the same boring thing as everyone else and all of the weight machines are in good shape and are not falling apart. I worked out for two hours last night with my friend who has been going there (and has been trying to convert me to a Lifestyle member for quite some time).

That's another thing, I started my new shift at work yesterday now that school has ended, and I feel as though I have literally gained 3 hours of my life back each day. It is so great to get out of work and have a good three hours to run errands, meet up with friends, get in a work out, cook an actual meal not not just a tv dinner, or just relax....The world is suddenly my oyster!

I still have a lot more items to check off my list in the weeks to come but I also have a couple of vacations planned to keep me sane before my three years of school take up my life.

0 comments: