Friday, June 19, 2009

School's Out For The Summer...

Today was my final day of Calculus class...All I have left is my final on Monday morning...I found out though that my professor is dropping our lowest test grade which wasn't too low to begin with so I should be sitting pretty right now as long as I don't screw up on the final which is 50% of my grade. Although, I don't see how I can possibly do poorly on my final when I have done well on my midterms and the professor has also said he intends to keep the final relatively simple compared to the other tests...

After class, one of my classmates and I went to the library to work on our last MAPLE assignment, and once again MAPLE's programming was as dependable as can be expected. We both came up with the same answer on one problem and it was correct for her and not for me and then another problem, I got right and she got wrong even though we had the same input....Gotta love screwy technology. Ah well, I still got an A on my homework.

So glad summer session is over and I have the rest of the summer to relax and get acclimated to my new work schedule before my MBA program starts mid August.

0 comments: