Friday, June 5, 2009

I like syrup, but I am sick of MAPLE

I only have two more weeks of Calculus and I am ready for it to be over. Today I had my midterm...It was on derivatives. I either did really well or absolutely terrible. I then tried to work on my homework assignment which is done on MAPLE, the online math homework submission program that NC State uses to torture math students. Every demand, parenthesis, + , -, x, /, etc. etc., etc. have to be added in a specific way (the way Maple wants it, not necessarily the way you would write it out) or the answer will not be right. Also, it tends to remember old answers so even resetting your answer does not always work. I finally got my assignment done with mere minutes to spare before starting work, when really all I want to do after this long and exhausting week is go home, get in my pjs and hibernate in my bed this weekend...No such luck, I have another busy weekend...Maybe someday I will be able to catch up on ZZzzzzzz's.

0 comments: