Monday, March 9, 2009

You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl!

My boss called a couple of my colleagues and me into a conference room today to let us know that we won a recent contest (based on our stats, attendance and product knowledge,etc.) and that we get to go on business trips...which means, I get to go to NYC in a couple of weeks! I get to work at a trade show, which will be such a great experience for me since I will be concentrating in marketing management in school. We are also supposedly getting tickets to the Jimmy Fallon show and I am a huge Jimmy Fallon fan so I am definitely excited about that. Plus the day that we get into the city, the day is ours besides the show taping so I might get to see my cousin, or go shopping, a favorite past-time in NY city...I am so psyched!


0 comments: