Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's official!

I received the official letter from the Dean of Graduate School at NCSU yesterday, which means... I am officially an NC State MBA student now! Now I just need to finish getting my Fafsa stuff in for student loans. I also finally feel like I got somewhere with Sears Repair Center yesterday, which quite honestly has been a painfully long and annoying process, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that just maybe, I will have a working washing machine after this Saturday.

This morning I met with my new personal trainer (or actually I had two different trainers this morning), I also had to renew my trainer contract. Ouch...my wallet seems to take one hit after another. I also need to buy a new laptop for school as my beloved MAC is no longer reliable. Plus with me going to NYC in a couple of weeks, I know I will want to shop and my hotel is two blocks from Manolo Blahnik and not too far from the 5th Ave H&M...this is dangerous!!! I am trying to figure out where I want to make sure to go during my free time in NY...I want to visit some of my favorite restaurants, but there are far too many for the time frame that I will be there...Ray's Pizza, (The real one, not one of the imposters) , Las Palabas, Republic, Le Bonne Shoppe, Pastis, and then of course there are all my favorite stores! I cannot wait!

0 comments: