Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why must Girl Scout Cookies be delivered at this time of year?

It is only Day 2 of Lent, and I am already not liking the fact that I have vowed to abstain from all sweets. My coworker just delivered the boxes of Girl Scout cookies I ordered from his daughter to my desk. I got very excited to eat the peanut butter and chocolately goodness of the once upon a time called Tagalong cookie (from my Girl Scout Days), when I realized I have another 38 days to go before I can eat my Tagalongs or Samoas that I ordered. The Samoas have also had a name change...I don't understand why Girl Scouts of America has decided to change the names of all their cookies...why fix it if it ain't broke?

It is going to be a long 38 days!

1 comments:

Phat Gurl Love said...

As a former Girlscout..they didn't have to change the name. We still call them by the old ones anyway. LOL