Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My MBA Interview

This is the first time I am posting a blog!  I decided to start writing since I will be starting an MBA program this fall and I will be splitting my time between school and work for the next 3 years! I know I must be crazy, but I am really hoping it will pay off in the end.  My applications are all turned in, my GMAT scores have been turned in and I have my interview with NCSU tomorrow morning.  I am a little nervous but I think it will be ok.  I would love to be admitted to the Jenkin's Business School at NCSU, I just hope my GMAT scores will be good enough!  I studied non stop for two months but have the curse of being a terrible standardized test taker- with that being said, I was very proud of my score, I just hope it will be good enough for NC State.  If not, I feel confident that I will get into the other two programs I applied to.  I will keep you all posted.  Wish me luck!

0 comments: